family handprint


  
Me and my family made this family handprint. Now I am going to tell you how to make it .
it is very easy.

First take a canvas board of 12 X 12 inches. You have to choose different poster colors for each of your family members  and then paint the poster color on their hand . Then just ask them to gently place there palms on the canvas board. Let the paint dry properly.

After that take a foam board cut the letters to form the word "family" and also cut the numbers of the year in which you have made it. Stick the year and the "family" at the corners or in empty space on the canvas.

So friends now your beautiful family frame is ready!!!

Friends you can do something similar like prints of  your foot as well or you can also use artist clay on a wood frame to imprint palm or feet.

This is the best way to spend time with your "family". I had a great time doing this with my family.

Be creative and have fun!!!


Comments

  1. Lai bhari Riya...ajun Kay Kay karte Tu? Cooking dish recipe takna...aamhala hi shikav kahitari Naveen :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will come up with a cooking recipe later on. Thanks for reading my blog !!!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!!! I will come up with something new soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My aim in life

Slogans on mother nature

My quilling frame with ice-cream sticks